Wednesday, April 11, 2012

GoodWood Wine Tasting - This Friday!



Have I mentioned that I'm obsessed with this store?? I know I'm not the only one...GoodWood is packed on the weekends and I rarely see the same inventory each time I go (I love to sneak in during the week if I get off of work early). I do believe I would work there for free if they'd just teach their wise ways...

G and I have purchased among other things, a gorgeous yellow stained-glass window and a full length stainless steel mirror in the most beautiful vintage condition. Did you know they sell beautiful, unique clothing items as well? I don't think I've been seen without my GoodWood-purchased green canvas military-inspired jacket all spring...

If, for some God forsaken reason, you haven't heard of or made it over to GoodWood, now's your chance! Head over to this brilliant home goods store for some vino and local shopping...maybe I'll see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment