Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Guest Blogger Dawn - Shabby Chic!

I've done it! I've bamboozled another fabulous friend into posting their finds on Listed District! Please welcome Dawn - she'll be sharing some of her best shabby-chic, primitive, and Victorian Craigslist finds with us.



Hi Everyone! My name is Dawn Crothers Cimino--I am the owner of Something Vintage Rentals, an antique china and decor boutique in DC. Ellen was kind enough to ask me to guest post here from time to time because I am always trolling Craigslist and other random places for vintage finds for my inventory.  My posts on Listed District will focus on shabby chic, primitive, and Victorian finds.  I'm a big fan of the mixing these in with MCM and Industrial pieces for an eclectic look.  Stay tuned for more treasures!



Vintage Suitcase Luggage Set - $75 (Fairfax Station) So many uses for these, stack several to make an end table or just one on top of an end table to make it a bit more interesting.
http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/atq/3291447221.html




Beachy Shabby Chest of Drawers - $220 (Sterling)


Old wooden milk crate - $60 (Nokesville/Manassas) Sooo many uses for this! I love the old metal corners.




Antique buffet - $350 (NOVA) This is gorgeous and would look great in any house. You could even use it near a front/back door to store keys, gloves, and dare I say shoes?

No comments:

Post a Comment