If you haven't heard of Feastly yet, then you've definitely, in my opinion, been missing out. Feastly is an incredible social experience that works to "create an online marketplace connecting passionate cooks with hungry eaters to offer homemade meals prepared and served in a cook’s home." Basically, anyone can share their amazing cooking talents with anyone looking to meet new people over an amazing meal.
This weekend, that 'anyone' is going to be myself and my dear friends Jessica and Dawn, of JLO Kitchens and Something Vintage Rentals.
As for my part - I'm simply opening my home as a Co-Host to partake in an amazing meal! Sign up ASAP by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with Dixie! in the subject line. There are only 15 seats available, so get to gettin'!
Obviously, we're honoring our Southern roots with this amazing Menu to be prepared by Chef Jessica...$38.50 gets you all of this yumminess:
- Fire-Roasted Tomato Aspic Bruschetta with Herbed Aioli
- Shrimp Deviled Eggs topped with Corn Chow Chow
- Pigs in a Blanket - Maple Glazed Chicken Sausages wrapped in Homemade Sweet Potato Biscuit Dough
- Served with Vidalia Onion Gravy, Sweet Potato and White Cheddar Gratin, Garlic and Shallot Creamed Collard
- - Creme de Menthe Chiffon Pie with Dark Chocolate Cookie Crust
- Great spiked with BYOB Bourbon