Wednesday, February 1, 2012

$220 - Green Stoneware Table Lamps


I'm admittedly pretty obsessed with this bright green. I've somehow managed to get it everywhere in my kitchen - salt and pepper grinders, kitchen timer, measuring spoons, spatulas, you name it. The best of course being these priceless salt and pepper shakers gifted by my Mother while I was still in college...

The seller notes that these do not come with a shade - which, with older lamps, is sometimes for the best - an updated shade can give new life like you wouldn't believe! When in doubt about any lamp, buy a new shade before giving up on it - you might suprise yourself. Lamps Plus has a great selection of contemporary shades.

Approximate Size:
Height to top of socket: 16.5"
Widest diameter 9.5"
Height of stoneware base: 12"
Base diameter: 4.5"
Height to top of harp: 23.5"
Weight: 7.2 lbs. each

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/doc/fuo/2826669561.html

No comments:

Post a Comment