Friday, February 17, 2012

Vintage Industrial Drafting Stools/PoP Phenomenal Finds


These are definitely the same ones we had in highschool and in my college Design department (War Eagle!)...I'm sure they look pretty familiar to a lot of you. But I love the yellow and the price is pretty friggin great. I think the ad is saying $35 each or $225 for eight. Again, large numbers of matching stools on CL are hard to come by, much less ones with this much character.

Which brings me to my next point! Check out my weekly Prince of Petworth Friday post, "Phenomenal Finds" (usually published around lunch-ish), for more industrial inspired CL finds. This is my third week of posting for PoP and it's been tons of fun so far - thanks PoPville!

http://baltimore.craigslist.org/clt/2840354406.html

No comments:

Post a Comment