Saturday, February 4, 2012

Mid Century Dresser and Small Credenza



If you're familiar with Mid Century postings on CL, then the background in these photos probably looks familiar - this seller photographs all of his stuff in front of the same white wall. He posts mostly MCM, and I've actually purchased two pieces from him (a walnut coffee table and the below walnut bookshelf with gorgeous tapered legs and glass doors)...

Jose (can you believe that I remember his name?!) has several storage units full of MCM furniture and has some pretty good deals. I went to only purchase the coffee table and came out with the bookshelf after falling in love with it. They seem like a fairly good deal, but I'm not sure how well built these are...I think they're probably worth investigating!

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/doc/fud/2830574804.html

No comments:

Post a Comment