Tuesday, February 7, 2012

$295 - Mid Century Desk/Vanity


Don't even get me started. I mean, do not even get me started. This desk/vanity is incredibly beautiful and an incredibly good deal. A deal like this doesn't happen often in a CL hunter's lifetime. Forget the mirrored part and use it for desk (I don't know many people with room for a 'vanity' in their DC apartment bedrooms...). The drawer pulls, tapered legs, and desk-top edging details are perfectly Arne Vodder-esque, and the fact that the grain pattern is continuous across the faces of the drawers shows actual craftsmanship.

My Danish teak floating top desk (below) is the love of my life and was a gift (from Greg and my parents) purchased from, you guessed it, Craigslist! Isn't it beautiful?!

Please purchase this right away.

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/fuo/2837062043.html

No comments:

Post a Comment