Friday, January 20, 2012

Is that a Guest Blogger? Or are you just happy to see me?

This just in! I've just successfully recruited my first guest bloggers!

Writing all the way from our Sweet Home Alabama Bureau, my dear Aunt Susan will chronicle all things weird and random found on Craigslist (and beyond!). She's got a creepy talent for finding creepy stuff, so stay tuned for her posts. The below picture of her just about says it all...


Also tricked into helping my blog generate something other than Mid Century furniture finds is...wait for it...Guest Blogger KEVIN! Kevin is a dedicated bike commuter who knows everything that we all wish we knew about what to look for in a good CL bike purchase. Look for his posts featuring awesome bike options worth your time and $$. The below picture of him only begins to describe how cool he is...


No comments:

Post a Comment